Deposit Argya / Pranami / Donations etc. at any branch of State Bank of India or Central Bank of India only from India with the form which can be downloaded from the links below.
(NOT FOR CONTRIBUTIONS / OFFERINGS FROM FOREIGN SOURCE)
Instruction: (Read carefully before downloading the forms)
- From the links below download any form and take a printout.
- Visit any Central Bank of India or State Bank of India branch, fill all the foils carefully with all the details and tender the Arghya before the Bank. Bank will receive the Arghya with stamp, date and signature on the three copies.
- Bank shall take 1st foil "Bank Copy".
- Keep the 2nd foil "Devotee Copy" with you.
- The 3rd foil "Satsang” Copy along with devotional offerings should be produced before any Satsang Computer Center, (viz. Satsang, Deoghar, Kolkata, Siliguri, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur) or should be sent to "Secretary, Satsang, P.o. Satsang, Dt. Deoghar, Jharkhand 814116" by Registered Post/Speed Post to obtain Arghya Praswasti.
SBI deposit form - Power Jyoti Account (PDF format)
Central Bank of India deposit form - Power Jyoti Account (PDF format)